MILLER EVANS PROCEDURE FOR COMPLAINTS HANDLING
Miller Evans policy is always to endeavour to avoid circumstances which might lead to a dispute and we are committed to dealing with any complaint arising with speed and discretion. The following policy, which complies with the guidelines set out by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, sets out the procedure which we will follow in dealing with complaints.
- A person has been appointed for Miller Evans to deal with complaints, and you should not hesitate to contact the relevant person. Details are set out below:
David Miller, at 4 Barker Street, Shrewsbury, SY1 1QJ
- Where your complaint is initially made orally, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it.
- Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within seven days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
- Within twenty one days of receipt of your written summary, the person dealing with your complaint will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
- If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaints, then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiations, and otherwise agree to enter into mediation with you in accordance with the terms set out in “Making a Complaint” at firstname.lastname@example.org (Property Redress Scheme)